martes, febrero 19, 2008

IPOD terapia!!


Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love.There's nothing you can do that can't be done.Nothing you can sing that can't be sung.Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the gameIt's easy.....I've exposed your lies, baby The underneath is no big surprise Now it's time for changing And cleansing everything To forget your love.....When I was a young boy,My father took me into the cityTo see a marching band.He said, "Son when you grow up,would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?"....Mama, we all go to hell.Mama, we all go to hell.I'm writing this letter and wishing you well,Mama, we all go to hell.Si no regreso no te preocupes por mí,Dejé mi corazón a mil kilómetros de aquí,Ya no me acuerdo en que lugar,Ya no me acuerdo del país,Sólo recuerdo que contigo fui feliz.....Hoy en mi ventana brilla el sol Y el corazón Se pone triste contemplando la ciudad ¿Por qué te vas? Como en cada noche desperté Pensando en tí Y en el reloj todas las horas ví pasar¿Por qué te vas?....Honey gotta help me please,Somebody gotta save my soulBaby detonate for me....Some people think they're always right,Others are quiet and uptight,Others they seem so very nice nice nice nice nice oh oh,Inside they might feel sad and wrong..........


¿Cuánto es por la terapia? ¿Nada? Oh dios te bendiga Tony Fadell!!!

No hay comentarios.: